Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Its A New Day!

I stated to family in 2004 upon listening to President Obama speak at the Democratic National Convention that he would be our first African American President. I am so proud to be a citizen of America today after feeling so ashamed of those who have been in power. I hope the rule of law will return and our Constitution once again be the guiding force of my Country. May the Creator protect President Obama and help him bring mercy and compassion to the world.


CBG

2 comments:

Jay1 said...

well said. this is an exciting time to be alive.

SONICMAN2 said...

Definitely a country where you can make it if you try hard enough. Now hopefully he'll be an example to all of those that sit around with their hands out complaining that they arent getting anywhere.

My prayers go with Pres. Obama that he will lead us in the right direction.