Monday, June 1, 2009

I need to post more, Really I do.

I know, since I was forced from being a reviewer, I have been a slacker. I really just have not felt the desire right now. To me the industry is fast out pricing itself. I also have read five novels in the month of May. I do recommend the Novels that Greg Rucka wrote for his character of Tara Chace. One is called A GENTLEMAN'S GAME and the sequel is PRIVATE WARS. Both are really good reads. They also helped me to find the first QUEEN & COUNTRY graphic novel. I hope to get some more at the Convention.

Yes, I get to go to HeroesCon. I have employment and I sold some stuff little by little and built a bit of savings and I used some gifted money. I get to go. That is where I snagged the image here, it was on the Blog about the Con. I hope to just find some cool buys and to get a Vampi Kat sketch by Jeanty.

I do want to figure some stuff to jabber about more. Maybe if I can buy comics on a more regular basis I will be inspired to review some books. I really need to sort through some more books before the Con as well.

OK, time to do some more catching up online.

CBG

1 comment:

SONICMAN2 said...

Well dont know about everyone else bro. But I stop here daily to see if you've written anything! 8-)

So hopefully you can get back into the swing of things here soon. Really like your stuff that you post.