Friday, March 20, 2009

Hal's Final Ring

When reading Green Lantern Spotlight I saw the poll that was listed asking what the color of Hal's next ring would be? The color of White, which is really not a color if I remember my Home EC Class correctly. It made me take pause. When the Darkest Night descends and since we have the Roy G. Biv color theme, it would seem that White might be of importance.

I seem to remember that in the Light Spectrum and all that gobbledygook of colors that White negates Black. How will the Black Lanterns be defeated? I am beginning to think by one man empowered by one White Ring. That his White Light will wash away the darkness. It has a poetic sense to it.

I am probably just over thinking. It would be an awesome visual though. Hal in a White themed uniform and with the purest of the lights in the night sky. I can see it right now. I am looking forward to this newest stage to the Green Lantern Saga.

CGB

1 comment:

SONICMAN2 said...

GL(Hal) and Flash(Barry) have been my 2 fav characters through out the years.

I am really looking forward to the Blackest night saga. Your theory on the white ring VS black is very plausible. I like it.