Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sneak Peek

I mentioned I was planning on discussing a low level character from the past. Well, I have read the series and gathered the cover images. I really hate that I have no scanner right now. I decided to put a book on the Net that I doubt there is really any comprehensive look involving the character. It is one of the 1990's Spider-man tangent characters. He also was an example of an African American hero that as I think about it was never really looked at during the time. There is a great deal of racial diversity in this book. There is also some temporal mechanics at play that makes it an interesting and frustrating book. This is just a sneak peek on what is to come. So take a gander at the series that will be soon adorning the Blog.

=============================================



CBG

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sweet! I need to find these back issues again.